Friday, September 6, 2019

The Music Room has a Youtube page!

I created a YouTube page to help our students make music at home! The videos on this page will never feature students, and the videos will never be monetized. The videos are strictly to help families and students know how the music room works, what is going on in class, and what techniques/tips we learn in class to play the many instruments we learn.

You can find all of the videos here: Mrs Harreld is on YouTube!

My hope is that students will use these videos to help them practice as they want to, and for families to have a better idea of what happens in the music room. If you have questions please feel free to contact me. If you have an idea for a video that will help support our young musicians please send me an email. I am always looking for new ways to engage our community and support our students :)